Sunday 23 December 2012

These men are too fine!

I swear this men came perfect straight from the Lord's factory floor. It should be illegal to be this handsome...
oh! if only polyandry were legal! I would take them all to my mama.lol

Denzel Washington
I've watched all his movies from John Q, training Day, Unstoppable, The book of Eli, Preacher's wife, De Javu to Safe House... and I still think he rocks after all these years!



Idris Elba
First saw him in the Tv series Luther, then later in Obsession, Takers, Daddy's little girls (I can remember that scene where they were playing Sam Cooke's song Change is gonna come- I cried buckets) Thor,  Ghost Rider

Mehcad Brooks
I first saw him in Desperate housewives, then Trueblood, Alcatraz, Necessary Roughness etc It's all in his voice people, he gives me goose bumps y'all!
Mehcad Brooks
Aldis Hodge
I first saw him in the Tv series Leverage, then Friday night Lights and guest appearances in CSI and Castle series and loved him even more. Isn't he just so fine....
 

Aldis Hodge
Blair Underwood
I first saw him in Set it off and he set my heart on fire. Then there are others like Madea's family reunion, Dirty Sexy Money, City of Angels, sex and the city, The event.etc Also in that music video- whose name escapes me now- by joe Thomas. Like fine wine he gets better with time...


 
Hounsou Djimon
The movie that I can think of is Blood Diamonds, Amistad, ER, Soul Food, Beauty Shop, Alias.etc
This boy is fiiinnnneee!


Rockmond Dunbar
You saw him in Prison break, Terriers, Soul food, Girlfriends, CSI:Miami and boy did he kick ass!!!


D.B. Woodside
Single Ladies, CSI, Castle, Lie to me, Hawthorne, 24, greys Anatomy, Lie to me among others. It doesn't hurt that he is easy on the eye too *wink*


Andre3000
He inspired this blog. Need I say more?



Laz Alonso
I saw him in Breakout kings and I fell in like. Then there was also Fast Furious, Jumping the broom, Just Wright, Avatar, Without a trace etc He has the most beautiful hands I have ever seen. He can lay hands on me anytime *am not talking about prayers here*



Taye Diggs 
Did you watch Kevin Hill and  Day break?, Did you watch Brown Sugar, How Stella got her groove back, Best man, Chicago? Then you know why I think he rocks!


Adewale Akinnuoye
Remember the Tv series Lost, Lip service and Oz, and the movies Unstoppable and Thor. Well Adewale definitely gave a memorable performance. Isn't he fine too?


and you all know how i feel about men in suits.lol!
Anthony Mackie
I saw him in The Adjustment Bureau, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, Man on a ledge and I fell in like. That ka gap kwa meno...wolololo...





LL cool J
I could tell you why i like him so much, but I'd rather show you...


 
Mahershala Ali
He has a very long name which is derived from the bible but mostly he goes by Mahershala Ali. I saw him in the Tv series 4400 acting like a doting father and me likey very much! Also Alcatraz, Lie to me, Law and Order, Crossing Jordan and featured in one of the episodes in CSI too,


Nelly
I never cared much for packs..that is until I met rapper Nelly. Even after all these years he has not let himself go. Just feast your eyes on this eye candy


Orlando Jones
I first saw him in the movie Double Take and he done warmed the cockles of my heart. It's been long since I last saw his works.


Boris Kodjoe
If you do not love this guy please kill yourself coz this dude rocks! Plus he is fine to boot! Remember the tv series Soul Food, Undercovers, The confidant, Surrogates


Shemar Moore
Remember Diary of a mad black woman. The Tv series Criminal Minds?

James Lesure
Remember For Your Love and Men at Work?


Hill Harper
He rocked in CSI; New York, For Colored Girls,


Common
I love the way he raps, acts (the movie- Just Wright) and looks especially how he shaves all his hair. He is one of the best dressed rappers I know. A little birdie told me he has written a book with his mama aawww!!!!. Yes, I love everything about this fine man. see...


Michael Ealy
Remember For Colored Girls, Common Law, The Good Wife, Takers, Think like a man. But it was when he featured in the music video Halo by Beyonce that made me love him more. I dunno if it was the lighting or what but his blue eyes were so beautiful I almost cried. And I swear I saw his halo when I blinked.lol. But I have to admit the TV series Sleeper Cell kind of scared me because of the running theme in the whole series. As usual Michael did it justice.

Boy can this man wear a suit!

1 comment:

  1. All extremely devine guys but Idris Elba and Taye Diggs win for me any day.

    ReplyDelete