Friday 6 April 2012

Don’t you dare talk about her you @&*$@+*%


I was talking to a young man who thought that we are destined to be together but (there’s always a but), there was this little 64 kg problem…he had a girlfriend! As if that wasn’t the bad enough, he had the gull to start talking trash about her. He figured in his small mind that if I knew how miserable he was in his relationship I would be on board and Sympathy-date him.smh!

If there is one thing I hate more than badly cooked food, is people who bad mouth people who they are still dating. If you are so miserable why don’t you leave already! I wish I could say I hate it because of my feminist side but its not. It’s for selfish reasons! I usually think to myself if he is talking about her behind her back, what will stop him from talking about me when we get together? I am very anal about it; I have friends I don’t talk to because of this behavior especially when I discovered the other person is not even aware of their dissatisfaction in the relationship. As soon as those words come out of your mouth, I run for the hills!

What got my goats was when the ninja was saying how stupid she was, she was a gold digger, she was a hoe…blah …blah …blah...yuck …yuck …yuck…I wanted to rip out my uterus and choke him with it nkt! What even got my goats and melted my cheese was when I found out they had been going out for two years!!!! Dude it took you two years to know babygal is stupid? What does that say about your IQ though?

Or those people who are dating married men for years hoping that would leave their wives. He uses words like ‘my wife doesn’t love me, she let her self go, she doesn’t satisfy me in bed’, to reel you in. I have even sat with chiqs claiming how better they are in bed than their sugar daddy’s wife, how they make him happier than their wives ever could and I almost want to slit my wrist or drink bleach and die. I mean are some people retarded? If he is so unhappy, why is he still married? How do you know all this things are all true? Have you heard the wives version? I mean how do you know if he is not lying just to get your sympathy?

All mistresses need to understand and get it into their thick skulls that the chances of the married guy leaving their wives for you are very slim. And if they do leave their wives the chances of them going for another woman after you is even higher. He is wasting your time especially if you ever hope to settle down and get kids. By the time you realize he is never going to leave wifey the men your age would have moved on and you will be forced to move on to another married man. It’s very hard to leave that life of being kept once you start.I'm sue no woman wants to spend the rest of her life jumping from one married men to another, it will eventually get old!

But because as usual no one ever listens to what I say…go ahead babygal, do your thing. But for crying out loud don’t talk about the poor wife/girlfriend, whose only mistake was falling in love with “your man” before you did. She may not even know that Mr. McDreamy is unhappy with her…sigh!

ps.in a totally unrelated topic-please ladies if you are going to cut your work jacket into a boyfriend jacket do it properly. im tired of seeing jackets with one sleeve longer than the other!smh

No comments:

Post a Comment