Friday 30 March 2012

Who is whore-lier?




What is it about me and short men that we can’t see eye to eye? Wait…don’t answer that, it is a rhetorical question. Well few days ago I found myself in an altercation with a short man…again! I am beginning to think that maybe am the problem because in all past encounter with short men, am the common denominator. But I had to LOL when the short dude shouted “you are not even that tall” when I was leaving. But that’s another story for another day.

So somewhere during our argument, ninja decided to call me a hoe.Yes i was shocked too!! i wanted to say your mama then i remembered i have a mother so i let it go?

I have  noticed a trend in the social networks when people are always playing this game of ‘she is a hoe if… ‘ and the men jump in to give their two cents. There was even one time of FB when some young man insulted all women and I felt offended and I wrote at the comment section “do you have a mother?” and he felt guilt and apologized which is a good thing because I was fitna report his behind and have him blocked for a few days to think about what he had done!

Or like those dudes who go to the club and can’t approach chiqs so they sit in a corner and try to decide who is a hoe and who isn’t. Which is kinda sad if you ask me. It’s that sorta thinking that will make you not get laid because your views of women is distorted.

Almost everyday there is someone in the internet calling someone a hoe. Some men even try to inbox you for a date and when you refuse they come to the timeline and start calling you a hoe. Then other friends of his jump on the roast and insult you to kingdom come without even caring to find out where it all begun.

Theories have even been brought forth on how to know if a chiq is a hoe. The theories range from nasty to downright ridiculous. Ati if a chiq wears shoes with transparent heels, long nails and a weave she a hoe, If a chiq listens to lil boosie or any other rap music babe is thirsty! If a chiq is at the club and she is dancing provocatively to dancehall music b*tch is dehydrated! Really men…really? This is the checklist for knowing who is whore-lier? Sort of like your very own personal whore-o-meter.lol

Now who is a hoe? Well i stumbled onto another forum that had the following definitions and i had to LOL at some of their ridiculous answers. I mean they cannot even agree on the definition of a hoe!

Man1
A whore is someone who fucks people for money and there is nothing wrong with that. It's allegedly the world’s oldest profession.

Man 2
an easy person to engage in intercourse with; a person who will have sex on the first night of meeting another individual

Man 3
No.  A whore is a girl who fucks more than 2 guys at once in the same room at the same time.

Man 4
SEX IS DIRTY!!! PEOPLE WHO DO IT ARE BAD AND HAVE NO MORALS/LOW SELF ESTEEM!!
IF PEOPLE HOLD HANDS IN UNDER @ MIN THEY ARE BOTH WHORES!!! COVER UP YOUR FUCKING SKIN AND LET YOUR PARENTS CHOOSE YOUR SPOUSE!
!  IF PEOPLE HOLD HANDS IN UNDER @ MIN THEY ARE BOTH WHORES!!! COVER UP YOUR FUCKING SKIN AND LET YOUR PARENTS CHOOSE YOUR SPOUSE!
 (i bet man 4 was shouting as he wrote this-explains why he used caps)

Anyway to settle this argument once and for all, we are all whores! Yeah I said it…you can quote me on that. I know feminists are going to beat the lumps out of me but hear me out. We all get into relationship to get and not really to give. When was the last time you saw a woman or man and said to yourself “I wish I could make that person happy”…I will wait! Am guessing never!

We are all selfish. Our hearts are deceitful and we love for what we can get. We exchange sex for love and vice versa. We live in a society obsessed with sex; we talk about it all day. From kina Fareed and Mwalimu King’ang’ in the morning to the evening shows. These days when I get into matatus I have to put on my ear phones just to get away from it all. We sell everything using sex from toothpaste to chewing gum. All our social networks are full of sex undertones, not only in our language but the pictures we upload. If you check all our phones, or anyone above 18 yrs you are bound to find a text with sex undertones too if not out rightly lewd! We can’t go a day without hearing about sex. Sex has even brought together people who are not meant to be together. It creates more problems than it solves. This just goes on to show just how sick we are. In the movie FOUR COLORED GIRLS some guy told a lady who was promiscuous that she was sick and that if the sickness wasn’t in her body then it was in her mind. I think it’s the same with us right now; those who are not out rightly promiscuous have thought about it or enabled our friends who are addicted to unhealthy lifestyle.

People nowadays are having sex outside of the marriage institution which is appalling seeing as Kenya claims to be about 80% Christian. This is why the gay community doesn’t see the need to change their ways. I tried to talk to a gay young man about his lifestyle and he zimad me by showing me all the promiscuous Christians and how the bible also is against premarital sex. When you go to church on Sunday, the parking lot is full but the teachings don’t seem to trickle down to the other areas of our lives. I know of church officials who are living questionable lifestyles and can stand on the pulpit on Sunday bila shame. I'm not judging though am just trying to expound on my theory.

Personally I think that if you are not legally married and are sleeping around you have no license to call other people hoes. I was talking to another lady who I know is sleeping with both her boyfriend and sugar daddy and she had the gull to call our other friend a hoe. I mean am I missing something here? What’s the difference between the two? To me sex outside marriage is right up there with being a hoe so technically we are all hoes. Think about it! 

Let’s say you accidentally board the wrong train with a hoe and you are in the same seat. She is loud, lewd and annoying while you are seated calmly in your seat. Does that change the fact that you are both going in the wrong direction? I think people should get off their high horses and stop labeling people and deciding who is whore-lier. Unless you want to help someone who is genuinely obsessed with sex then shut up and walk away. This also goes to men who were dumped by their girlfriends or something and they go to the social networks and call all women hoes. If you have a mother, daughter, wife or a sister just know that anytime you make these comments you also insult them.

Now let’s all talk about more important things like how to stop global warming, achieve world peace or something and leave people alone. I swear the same of people go on and on about how women are all hoes 24-7 makes me want to go settle at the bottom of the deepest ocean. Gawd!

ps. Anyone who calls other people hoes is the hoe- takes one to know one!(just saying)

No comments:

Post a Comment