Thursday 9 February 2012

Why I like my men quiet

Men are funny. Not funny hahaha. Like funny scary! Especially when they are kookoo about some lass. They always don’t know what to say. They stumble to find what to say and sometimes what they want to say is inappropriate, weird or down right scary but they go on to say it anyways! Which is crazy if you ask me?

Now they say women say like thousands of words more than a man says in a day. That’s why we always know what to say…we practice…everyday. Now if men did that we wouldn’t be having the communication problems that people be talking about all over the place. They don’t say it but I bet they secretly blame men for lack of communication in relationships. So I won’t blame them openly because no one wants to be told they suck ass!

Anyways remember when I doubted myself and wondering if when people look at my pictures on fb think I can gerrit? Well I still wasn’t getting the appreciation that I so crave. So on the advice of one of my bffs, we go to the mature people (read not old people’s) joint in some Esto. You know where the mature crowd goes to listen to live bands and make business deals and all? But just so we are clear, am not talking geriatrics here. Just people who are a couple of years older than us. When we went there, we were the shit for like the whole night and boy did I soak up the moment!

So I decided to go further and sign up for some site where am told only mature people go to chat. I uploaded my sexy pics and waited for a day. Waaaaa….Life as I know it has changed. Boy, did the comments start coming. Again men are weird..some men..sorry! Let me show you what I mean

Man no.1
How i wish i had ur number i call, if u dont mind?. Its so much easier. Hope to hear frm u soon. Gudday.

(so much easier??????)

Man no.2
i am peter. i am here talking to women and men interested in love.

(err men and women????)

Man no.3
Much greetings flowing frm me to you like a boundless ocean hoping u r holding tha best beyond ma hopes,wow,wow,aki u luk so much beautiful,do u mind having a young dude whom is romantic,loving n honest,am 24

(he is so adorable, right?)

Man no.4
lik u honey

(now is it lick or like, I mean just so we are clear)

Man no.5
So sweet of you, I'm so looking forward to having you as a grt friend of mine.

(really???)

Man no.6
You Honestly look Great.Uko Wapi Mrembo?. Can we chat on Yahoo messager or facebook?. Please add me. My email is ******

(aaaaaaww!)

Man no.7
lovely and what you doing by the way..

(what am doing now, or in the photo??)

Man no.8

I welcome you my new friend! My name is ******! I'm from *******
and I am a very friendly and kind person! I love sincere and honest friends!
Since 2005 I live in ****** in ****** vacation paradise! I hope and wish
that we are good friends! I am wish you a great time! Health and God Bless! What is your real first name please??
p.s. Please excuse my bad English. I did not learn this language! But it gets to my heart!
We are happy to chat!

(O.o)

Now do you see what I mean? Men really do talk funny when they want to win you over. They get too carried away and want to maximize the moment that you have given them “airtime”. Trouble is sometimes the things they say mean something totally different like man no.2 whose sexual orientation is suspect.

Like jana I was talking to some young man and out of nowhere he tells me “ I want to dig channels of love in your heart”. See when he said that I wasn’t thinking –oooh that’s so sweet! I was thinking- I need to take a restraining order like yesterday!

Did you see on telly where they are blasting some underground place to make room for underground trains? That’s what came to my mind. The last time I checked the only channels my heart needs is the veins and the arteries…and mine are working just fine thank you. But again you gotta give them A for effort because it takes a lot of courage to say these stuff to women especially after they introduced the S.O.B(sex offence Bill) lol.

It’s the thought that counts boys, so don’t stop on my account. When we like them hard enough, we actually believe anything men say. If it was in a different place,time and different person... I would gladly let the man dig other "channels" to supplement my veins and arteries. A woman can never have enough channels taking stuff to her heart.lol.

Anyway I “met” this poet. He is now my favourite and i can't get enough of his poems. I have never "seen" a man who writes so beautifully and deep. He is called Pablo Neruda(actually its his pen name)and he also writes scary stuff too. He uses words like eat and other scary imagery in his love poems. He says stuff like “I hunger for the pale stones of your fingernails, “ which makes me think like maybe he was a vampire or something ( explains why in most movies, men are always the vampires and their love interests are always human that they want to turn-TrueBlood, Twilight?) and they are the ones who normally pop cherries too

I leave you with his poem- and for more of his poems go to links2love.com (A friend of a friend of my bff’s cousin also told me you can get great valentines ideas from the same site- I haven’t checked it out my self- and wipe that smug off your face then stop rolling your eyes, I can see you.lol.)

I Crave Your Mouth
~ Pablo Neruda


I crave your mouth, your voice, your hair.
Silent, starving I prowl through the streets.
Bread does not nourish me, dawn disquiets me,
I search the liquid sound of your steps all day.

I hunger for your sleek laugh,
For your hands the color of the wild grain,
I hunger for the pale stones of your fingernails,
I want to eat your skin like a whole almond.

I want to eat the sunbeam flaring in your loveliness,
The nose, sovereign of your arrogant face,
I want to eat the fleeting shade of your lashes,

And I walk hungry, smelling the twilight
Looking for you, for your hot heart,
Like a puma in the barren wilderness.

No comments:

Post a Comment