Tuesday 29 November 2011

Random

Am scum...am a horrible human being...they should lock me up...melt the key...then make me eat it/drink...i don't care... anything to kill the guilt.

Promise thoust won't loveth me less if i tell you what i have doneth?

I took money from my kid sister's piggy bank. I didn't actually break it, i just found a way to jam it kidogo.


In my defense i was hungry and there was no food in the house.

I remember giving the rugrat the piggy bank after i had opened an account for her and paid the ledger fees and shit! The girl then had the gull to ask me why it was written 'made in china' if it was a Kenyan account.


I just opened the account, i found the bank the way it is sweetie!-That was what i was supposed to say. But this is what i said===> How am i supposed to know, maybe china is nearer and cheaper than industrial area, how tf should i know.seriously???( see parenting101 dictates that when you don't know the answer to something you rise your voice and scare the rugrat)

I should have just bought my self a nice pair of heels(which i know i would never wear) with the initial deposit cash then take nice photos and upload on facebook or something!

Any way am having kangumu and coffee and it tastes so divine. maybe coffee isn't that bad after all. How come food bought with stolen money taste so good?
btw my niece Neema is in the other room watching cartoons. i hope she doesn't find me eating...maybe if i finished fast... (thinking aloud)
gotta go lovely people
ta ta

No comments:

Post a Comment