Wednesday 28 September 2011

random

Hi, my name is vicky and i am addicted to you tube.lol
i am trying out how i would introduce myself in youtubeaddicts anonymous meeting. I have been spending alot of time on you tube that i have neglected all other interests including looking for a job seeing as am currently unemployed and my mama keeps wondering nitahmaa lini.

Anyoo Ive been watching the old music versus the new music and one thing i have noticed a lot has changed. During the times of Aretha Franklin, Anita Baker, Marvin Gaye love songs/Baby making songs were a bit decent. Whenever they were referring to sex they would use polite words and none of the lewd language that is all over the modern love songs. I remember someone joking that you have to wear a condom just to listen to some songs.

Don't even get me started on the movies. We have since graduated from simple kisses to full blown nudity. I cant remember the last time i watched a movie with no sex scene. The number of tushies and titties i have seen is enough to drive any one insane. It has reached a point that it doesn't even bother me like it used to.I have come to accept the filth and garbage that my telly has to offer. Its useless fighting it NTV with the censoring, the damage has already been done.

My big worry is that there's no longer the aura of mystery around the relationship between men and women. I mean its all out there. People even talk openly about "self love" without even batting an eyelid like its nothing serious. Now we know what goes on in the bedrooms even the small child knows. No wonder children are experimenting way too early with sex. Nothing is no longer sacred. I see couples taking funny photos of themselves and uploading on all the social networks shamelessly.(and its not funny-hahahaha). They even communicate personal things on there for everyone to see(i don't know if its because they dont have phones) .Things which according to me are meant for the two people... things meant for lovers only.

Thanks to the "openness" our young men have their heads filled with ideas. Now all of a sudden love is not enough...The list now is a bit longer...and it growing by the day. Just being myself is not good enough... Now suddenly they want me to shave the "dirty south", invest in Knee padding while i am at it and assume certain disfiguring position etc.

Thanks to them my head has been filled with ideas of what a man is supposed to be like. I now want flowers, i want doors to be opened, the mans cum-face to be cute and him not to nyira and look like he is having seizures. smh. suddenly i cant stand his natural smell..why when he can buy a scent from the shelves? Now his belt has to match with his shoes, now his shirt has to have cufflinks etc

Whats with all these PDAs anyways. Why cant we all be secretive and save some things for just the one you love and make him/her feel special? Let some things be just for lovers only.

No comments:

Post a Comment