Monday 1 December 2014

My favourite cry-worthy movies

Ever watched a movie so depressing that it had you slinging snot around crying your tear glands dry?



You know you really don't have to do that to your self but its so beautiful you cant help it. The following movies are the ones that had me get my ugly cry on because they were so friggin sad. I'll mention the part that tug at my heart strings. If you don't cry at least it will give you those balancing tears like pussy in boots kwa shriek. If it doesn't then your cold man. You need to thaw that ice box you call a heart real quick! Don't worry I wont ruin for anyone.

1.Finding never land
When Johnny Depp's character is sitting on a bench and the little boy has balancing tears Nyasachiel I was howling!



2. Never let me go
When the guy gets out of the car and walks away and starts wailing and screaming like a banshee it broke my heart.

3. My sisters keeper
When the mama slapped her daughter. Not cool!
 
4. Sweet November
At the bridge when he tells her to close her eyes as she walks away.

5. Adjustment bureau
where do I start? How about when he sees her through the window. sweet!
 
6. Four colored girls
When Janet Jackson's character sits on the bed telling her no-good man whats what! It convinced me that Janet really is a great actor. Y'all know anything by Tyler Perry is bound to leave you touched as hell. I know guys think is corny but Tyler just has a way with them scripts.
 
7. Diary of a mad black woman 
When she is being dragged through the floor and thrown out. 

8. Daddy's little girls
The part wheree Idris Elba is in an altrercation with whats-his-face and they are playing Sam cooke's Change is gonna come. I cried like a baby



9. Titanic
When he goes to the bottom of the sea.
 
10. Law abiding citizen
What happened to his wife and child. Not cool. And they saw it fit to put it at the beginning of the movie? Not cool! :(
 
11. London
He could say he loved her and when she finally did...
I just get the sniffles thinking about it now.
 
12. Unfaithful 
When he found the gift he bought her at whats-his-name's house. Ouch!

13. Ghost
When he tried to speak to her but couldnt get throught to her because they were both from "different worlds'. I watched this in high school.

14. John Q
When Denzel Washington was crying. How you gonna make my man cry doe! It cut me, it cut me real deep.



BTW ever notice how Kimberly Elise knows how to cry on cue. That woiye struggle cry? e.g in
Diary of a mad black woman, Four colored girls, John Q. In her career I think she's the actress whose lost the mostt tears. There should be an award form that if you ask me!

15. Stepmom
The movie is depressing but the only thing I remember is how he preopossed with strings nshit. It was so romantic and sweet I cried buckets.lol

So next time you are in need of a good cry, find any of these movies and I guarantee you will weep like nobody's bidness. There's something cathartic about crying your eyes out. It gets rid of those negative emotions.



ION- December is here. Happy new month

1 comment:

  1. Yes these are some sad movies. John Q was one of my favorite movies.

    ReplyDelete