Sunday 9 March 2014

Quit running chile!


I have always been a runner. No not Kemboi-like. I mean like running from my problems. You see, I'm not really a fighter. If I see a war coming on, I run the other way. I just never see the point. That and because Im chicken shit plus I hate losing.That's why I don't answer trolls or engage with people who try to bully me on the different social networks I'm on.

The thing about running is that it never really solves anything. The same problems you are running away from are always there. So if and when you you do come back they will be still there waiting for you. They aint going nowhere. And if you keep running sooner or later you run out of places to hide or you get tired of running like I learnt the hard way this week.My BFF always tells me that when I run from my problems I only change my geographical location but nothing else. And I totally I agree with here.

Maybe the man or woman that you have is the one you are meant to have. Maybe the job you have now is the one you were meant to have for this season. Or the situation you are in, you are meant to go through and learn from it. Ever notice that if you don't confront a problems it keeps on coming back in many otyher avenues!

But now you keep jumping from one lover to another, or from one job to another and you are still not getting any satisfaction. Me thinks Providence is tryna tell you chile QUIT RUNNING ALREADY! Just keep still for a spell and listen to what your heart is trying to tell you.

If you only would just be patient for a little while and for once enjoy where you are; you will see the difference. Now relax and just for once in your life- like yours truly- quit running.

I leave you with one of my favourite songs by the rock band Daughtry from their album Leave this town. Enjoy!


     

No comments:

Post a Comment