Saturday 29 June 2013

the love of meat shall be the death of me!

Gourd! I love meat! I would go to the details about just how much I love it but I think a picture would explain it better, you know seeing as a picture is worth a thousand words and all!!



I didnt even try to get to the next room but ate the bird(read chicken) right there next to the cooking pot. yes! its that serious

I promised fuegocassey that I wouldn't mention her again in my blog after I described her to a T in a previous post. Guess I lied because I am just about to mention her. Its just that she is so interesting you can't help but watch and listen to her talk. She seem to think people are wierd but me thinks she is a wee bit kookoo...in a good way.

I eat almost all kinds of meat, she can't stand eating cooked liver. she reckons that since it removes toxins from blood then some residue must remain in it. she swears everytime she tries to eat it, she can actually feel the metallic taste it has. I think this lass doth protest too much. When yours truly eats cooked liver all I can feel is the flavours just bursting in my mouth. F the metallic taste nshit.

We were trying to think what names we would give ourselves with fuegocassey. if we became strippers ( dont ask) she reckons she would go with Henessy - although I think the moniker fuegocassey would inspire men to put more ndovus ( a thousand bob for some of you) in her stringy knickers. I would call myself diamond, you know seeing as diamonds last forever. but whatever... where was I ... yes meat.

My love of meat got me into trouble last week when I ate so much my skin started breaking out. You would think that would stop yours truly... au contraire!  Anyway here is a post I did a while back on meat from pig. Hope you learn from it, if not I guarantee it will leave you lolling.

ta ta
lovely people

No comments:

Post a Comment