Thursday 27 September 2012

I love me some Cee-Lo Green


Now the first time I heard about Ceelo Green (real name Thomas Decarlo Callaway) was when he featured in the B.E.P song like that. And true to its name I really liked that.lol. The next time was when he sang crazy with his Dj friend Danger Mouse (real name Brian Joseph Burton) and I immediately fell in like. The song received a lot of airplay especially in Kenya which is cool considering how unique and different it was (still is). Then I heard  the song F*ck you (edited to Forget You for radio airplay) and I became a true loyal fan. Ceelo Greene completes me! A little birdie told me the song was to be initially done by Bruno Mars but it somehow ended in his hands ... and boy did he do it justice.

And any guy who can pull off pink is fine by me.  

Ladies doesn't he look pretty in pink???

Then he done did a concert and featured an all female band and the feminist in me leapt in joy and I fell in love all over again. This man rocks! They dont make them like this anymore. This ninja sings like he means it. In this video he even tells the audience F U and everyine is screaming their lungs out in joy. Like when James brown used to make even non-African Americans(can I say that?) scream," I'm black and proud". But dont just take my word for it, have a listen to the song below. Your welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment