Saturday 3 December 2011

hello December! we have been expecting you.

Happy new month people! At least i hope it is for you...yours truly has malaria and the flu combined.

...Again cue the violins people...

Right now as i speak i have about 7tablets in front of me staring at me as i gather the courage to ingest them. Find a happy place...Vicky...find a happy place...the tablet is your friend...the tablet is your friend...

I've read the side effects(someone please tell me why i do this to myself?) There's diarrhoea, nausea and vomiting... The wait for it...low sex drive. duh! When you got body rejects coming from both ends i doubt any man would like to be within a radius of 2meters around. You see how they run for cover when the red robot comes? Or how they whiz past the sanitary towels counter like its going to bite them? And of course feeling sexy is the last thing on your mind!

Anyway the sky has not fallen. i will be well.this malaria won't defeat me.I am a malaria survivor. ok now am just being stupid.
goodnight lovely people.

No comments:

Post a Comment