Monday 5 December 2011

V BOZEMAN

Have you ever had something so good that you couldn't tell nobody? That keeping it to yourself feels so wrong...yet telling it is also wronger?

I dunno..like a tattoo on your bum...or a new cute under wear...or something?

Well today it happened to me. I stumble upon something that gave me the goosies(read goose bumps) and i didn't know if its ok to put it here but what the hell...

Ladies and gentlemen,gays and bi's, boys and girls, kids and pets...I introduce to you Veronika Bozeman who sings like an angel with the body of a goddess.

The video is a bit nawty, so just appreciate the creativity behind(omg i said behind.lol) and have an open mind.Please have a listen...



What made me love her even more is that she loves Shirley Caesar. Anybody who loves Shirley is cool with me.

Apart from being a singer she doubles up as a model. Isn't she gorgeous?



Every time i searched for her the name Timothy Bloom keeps coming up...mmmmhh! I wonder why...


Any ways for more information check out www.visionsofv.com or www.thatgirlv.com.
goodday

2 comments:

  1. The chick has an incredible incredible voice. I need to listen to some other music by her so that I can know whether she shouts in all her songs. (like the way Beyonce shouts in Deja vu but sings in other songs).

    In the video, the guy expresses himself more than the chick. The chick tries but at some points, it's like she is being violated or something.

    These are my views, everyone has theirs. After all is said and done, she is talented with a beautiful voice

    ReplyDelete
  2. in some interview Timothy says that they were nervous so i guess Veronika didn't hide it as well as he did. I love her voice to deff but there isn't any other song on Youtube so lets just hope she works harder and gets famous like Beyonce in this lifetime.

    ReplyDelete