Wednesday 28 December 2011

Misfits


So i had this brilliant idea to make my kid sister read 'The Catcher and the rye' and in return i could watch any movie she chose for me. Of course she refused to read the book saying it's boring(what can a woman do to make these kids read these days?)

Anyway the movie she chose for me was 'MISFITS'. At first i was a bit skeptical because it started out as the usual act of nature happening an people(a couple of delinquent young adults doing community service) getting super powers blah blah blah. But as it progressed it got really funny not mentioning their British accents. My favourite character is Nathan he is both annoying and amusing at the same time.


He is so disgusting that it ain't even funny but if you find time please watch a couple of episodes and you will see what i mean. It's so funny how everyone but him sees whats wrong with him except him. The triple-myself story made it so hard for me to watch the movie while eating, so whatever you do don't bother eating while watching, yes,that includes popcorns too. Trust me it won't go down well.

Below is a small part to give you a taste of what it is all about.LMAO


No comments:

Post a Comment