Tuesday 8 November 2011

Mad issues

Is it possible to die of heartbreak? Because if it is then tonight am on my death bed.

...cue the violins...

I know, its a horrible way to begin todays blog eh? Im pissed as hell...i want to rip out my uterus and hit someone between the eyes with it. I want to sleep in a foetal position with my hands between my legs and never wake up again. I am exhausted...the kind of exhaustion that cant be cured with going on a vacation. I am actually contemplating getting drunk for the first time since college..so drunk that i pass out, but i wont or rather cant because am broke...cigarettes are cheaper but the mama kiosk in my hood is a christian and doesn't stock cigarettes in her kayosk.lol.

Everything that could go wrong today went wrong. First i got this email informing me that i had failed yet another interview...am still trying to pick up the pieces of whatever is left of my self esteem. Just thinking about the dumb questions they were asking me like "why should we hire you?"- how about because i don't have a f-ing job people, how about because my savings have gone dry, how about because i too like the rest of kenyans have bills to pay- i mean did you ever think about that employers????gawd the way you sit behind those seats and grill me to kingdom come is just wrong.

And to think i travelled all the way to the to another town miles away from home and checked in this "continental hotel"!


slept in these "silk sheets"!


sat in this "antique chair"!


showering in these "custom made" bathroom sandals!


had this breakfast fit for a king!(notice the two mugs?)


then washed it down with this water which had stuff floating in it which i assume were vitamins?


Before being packed in this car like sardines!


So as i was going through self pity and really just wallowing in my misery, i had this brilliant idea to rant to one of the people i thought would understand...i got this interesting sms. Someone decided to go cold turkey on my behind(i should change friends!)

.. I took your side when you decided to quit your job, i tetead you..blah..blah.. you are not perfect...blah blah..call it resentment if you like but think about it and think about others for a change..blah blah...

but this other one right here took the cake

...am tired of your whining, life is crappy enough for us then we have to put up
with your whining...blah blah...hebu grow up...you left your promising job...blah..blah..nimechoka.


just when you think you couldn't get any lower someone comes along and digs deeper for you to go a wee bit lower...i mean you were not low enough.

As i was reeling from this text some genius decided today is the day he will katia me on fb. The funniest thing is that his profile picture is of his girlfriend who has this piercing eyes- its as if she can look into your soul...like she is daring you to katia her man.The girl is hot to boot.(what do men want?) then he starts to insult me calling me whore nshit(again why do men think this is the worst way to insult a woman-i can think of worse! because the only way you would know i was a whore is if you slept with me which makes you also a whore- takes one to know one dear!lol) after i politely decline as i am too exhausted to reply... moving on...

Then the unlimited bundles you had subscribed to ,abruptly expires while you are smack in the middle of sending your CV to another employer. Then you subscribe again and it refuses to work...then you call the customer care and some woman who sounds like she got a cold decides to tell you the lines are busy and they will attend to you within two hours. At this point am contemplating getting mamas knife and go harakiri already.

I do some editing for some people online and today the slave driver...sorry the boss informs me that i take too long to edit the manuscripts and send them back with even more errors. That i should stop taking people's essays and running with them. My work is to edit, not to re write the whole story again...well forgive me for trying to bring a little humour and sun shine into peoples lives... Well i know where i want to shove the manuscript.

To make matters worse am loosing friends faster than my pimples are multiplying. Its sorta like jail. After sentencing your family is broken and they visit you often then months later the visitations reduce then eventually they stop coming at all.Even your children forget about you and stop asking when are you coming home.people move on. Speaking of pimples i got this pimple on my face and is as painful af. Its strategically placed in such a way that my glasses rub on it. Every time i wake up the the morning and put on my glasses the sharp pain makes me dizzying and reminds me just how much life my sucks.

Im watching the untouchables feature on KTN where someone is saying how he was told to eat the brain matter of his friend who had been shot in the head. People can be so cruel sometimes-how gruesome.How do you recover from something horrific like that?? All he wanted was to buy a cow from his friend - he picked the wrong day to do it.smh

Gawd! can this mosquitoes leave me alone already? can a girl blog? please? or atleast if you are gonna suck my blood be quiet about it!

Now i have his headache that wont go away and my stomach feels like someone has a blow torch to it. I feel like throwing up and mama just asked me if am pregnant and i say no then she tells me maybe its amoeba. tomorrow i will go to the chemist and self medicate (health care is so expensive these days) but me thinks its just symptoms of a broken heart.

and oh love sucks.(refer to my other post)...


...and if anyone tells you different he deserves to have an anvil tied round his neck and dropped in the middle of the Indian ocean... and if i see cupid i will smack his chubby bottom, huff and puff his halo..and his bow? well am a shove it up where the good Lord split him. They just had to make cupid a small boy with horrible aiming skills.smh

Ive now log onto youtube listening to depressing songs as i cry my tear glands dry... the tears are flowing freely and dropping on my lap as i write this. I hope that i don't hurt Alejandro(that's the name my sister has given her laptop- dont ask!).

Oh shucks! My pimple has just popped as am adjusting my glasses...eeeeewww...grrrrooosss! Gotta go squeeze it with two ear buds just like Tyra showed in her show.(The gospel according to Tyra.lol) night people.
ta ta

No comments:

Post a Comment