Monday 19 September 2011

the joystick

Me and one of my girlfriends(or is it my girlfriend and I? who cares)were talking a few months back..yes about men.you got me! She made a very crazy comment that left me in stitches.She was saying that she couldn’t believe that as women we follow men around just for their “joysticks” while they get to have boobies,hips,thighs,tushies and the “pink Cadillac" to play with.She feels cheated especially since her level of carnality happens to be more that the average womans.But I wouldn’t call her a nympho though, its too much to the other side.lol.

I think she was only saying that out of anger seeing as she had recently broken up with her boyfriend of two weeks.I am serious, she was in a serious relationship. Did I say serious? Yes serious.For two weeks.lol.

My friend is interesting but today I want to talk about something totally different.The penis but we will use “joy stick” for today.

As much as I would like to keep it PG its already too late, my potty mouth is already on auto pilot.


The joy stick is very important for lovers explains why men are so protective of it.One of the good thing about being a woman is that we can fake orgasms and get away with it but for man if you cant deliver the goods(the pun so intended) you cant fake it even if you tried.You can stall but eventually you will get caught.

I happen to have lots of male pals(platonic relationships fyi) and they have taught me a lot of things about the “joystick” that I never knew before. Like this pal of mine never used to like to get brain from his girl and she thought she was doing it wrong. They broke up and I wondered how a man in his right mind would refuse brain. It turns out he had a problem but he was too embarrassed to go to a doctor.The problem was when he was doing the nasty he could get water but the milk...not so much.

If you don't understand what i mean then maybe your too young to be reading this.

I did little research on the internet and I discovered that it a problem that can easily be fixed.I offered to take him to the doctors but he has refused. When i hear the word Gyno i just picture women sitting at the reception poring through the magazine waiting their turn. In my small mind Ive never known that men need to be checked too. I just hope it wont ruin his chances of getting kids though.

Did you know that every community has its way of circumcising their boys? yup! Like there's this tribe that when they circumcise they pull back the foreskin and tie it below the joystick and it looks like a ribbon hanging below.My friend insists that it increases pleasure in women...I wouldn’t know though...but i would be lying if i didn't say i was curious...

Coming from the lake side we never used to circumcise until the early 80’s so people don’t worry anyone born after that is circumcised. Those that weren’t take themselves when they are grown. We just don’t make a big deal out of it like the rest of the other tribe(no offense though). A good friend of mine who is only a few years younger than me recently went under the knife after his new non-luo girlfriend pointed at his you-know-what and screamed “eeeew gross”.

Girls can be so cruel.

He now tells me that all the hullabaloo around being circumcised is bs and if anything It reduces sensitivity and he doesn’t enjoy doing it like he used to. They have since broken up and he regrets doing it(the circumcision I mean) but I think its because he did it for the wrong reasons.

I once joked to my pal that I didn’t like the way he liked holding his chuchu to stop his trousers from falling and he scolded me for calling his joystick chuchu. He says it made it sound like something small and useless. H explained to me just how crucial that thing is and why as a man he was put here on earth to please women. He proceeded to tell me that if he ever loses his ability to satisfy a woman he would die. Like he was created to just "put milk in our cocoa" and nothing else. This "thing" really is a big deal for men. I remember my friend being involved in an accident and broke his leg in two places.I was concerned whether he would ever walk again but his boys only wanted to know if his joystick is working properly.

Seriously!!!

When his girlfriend moved in to take care of him they kept on asking if he has resumed his "duties" in the boudoir.I was appalled because not once did i think about his joystick but it was all his boys could think of. Imagine he told me he'd rather be in a wheel chair but be able to "deliver the goods".

Again men you are weird!!!

I was at the salon a few days ago and I came across Jackson Biko's articles in True Love Magazine and he insists size matters.Ive also peeked in his blog- bikozulu.wordpress.com and he writes oh so beautiful.I want to be him when I grow up!

I especially loved how he gives instructions on how to handle the dick. Apparently it’s a sin to hold it in your hand like a cigarette but you are supposed to hold it with your whole hand.Whatever happens never give it corny names like "junior" or "the small guy" but names that imply greatness. No matter how angry you are at your man refrain from calling his joystick belittling names because it could do irreparable damage to your relationship.Remember when you cheat on your guy he automatically assumes his dick wasn't good enough for you...men are even crazier than i thought.

And some dude was telling me that when he is getting brain he hates when the lady concentrates only on the head -i mean the other parts need love too. Come on ladies be liberal with your moufs.lol


Just when you think that you have understood men they come out and lay on this information on you-and they say we are complicated. Men you are as complicated af Jeez! all this fussing for just a dick*runs and hides*

Im back.lol.Anyhoo I leave you with this poem I wrote when I was in college,when I was young and not so innocent.

The intruder

Unusual soft body,
clothed in a big gown,
Like a nuns habit,

His feet is surrounded,
With thick soft wool,
Like a Persian rug,

His long thick trunk,
Elongated,sophisticated,
Like a giraffes neck,

Born half blind,
But sees a lot,
Like a two-eyed person,

Whenever exicted,
He becomes hot and hard,
Like a diamond,

He has the capacity,
To bring both pleasure and pain,
Like the suns rays,

Though warned about him,
Many still stumble and fall,
Like new born calves,

Despite his evil side,
I want to encounter him,
Like the intruder he is.


for more poems check out vickyspoems.wordpress.com.
i swear i feel like a rapper promoting his music or something like that.
good night people.

No comments:

Post a Comment