Friday 1 July 2011

SIGNS THAT YOUR WOMAN WANTS OUT


Signs that she wants out of a relationship
First of I should let you know that I’ve never played with someone’s heart  and I never will  because I guess I don’t have it in me and I find it kinda pointless and a waste of time and emotions. If you want to leave someone you should leave already and spare them the agony of wondering where you both stand. I don’t know why but for some reason some ladies never want to do the leaving, they want to act out so that you dump them and make it seem like it was your idea in the first place. Somehow they think that they are helping you and your ego which to me doesn’t make sense because it’s a lot of energy doing this acting. But if its any consolation to you guys at least they care enough to want to give you the upper hand.lol.
Any who the reason for writing is to show you the subtle and not so subtle signs you look for in your woman. But before I do so not every thing I say here is true for all women so try not to read too much  in to everything .I don’t want to be a home wrecker of some sort. This info is for those who know in their hearts that it really is over.sawa? sawa.so here they are:-
1. She starts to avoid meeting with you as often as you used too. You are no longer a priority in her life. Always coming up with excuses have a lot of work ,I’m going to my mums, I’m going to church etcetera.
2. She doesn’t call and when you call she doesn’t pick and if she does pick its one word answers; yes, no,maybe,o.k even your texts go unanswered..if she replies its LOL K. hi hi hi… and oh don’t forget the ever annoying smileys.
3.things that used to piss her off about you e.g. chewing food loudly. burping contests, watching football, staying out late  etc no longer do..she’s too agreeable .In other scenarios  the things that never used to bother her about you all of a sudden do,she hates ur favourite shirt, ur mama etc(depends on ur womans character though)
4.She starts dressing too sexy when going out with the girls. start putting on make-up even if she never used to.(Shes trying to catch somebodys attention and it aint you)
5.She develops a new hobby all of a sudden e.g. golf,pool,watching football etc  to impress the new guy or spend time with him.
6. She starts arguments that have no basis with you all the time. You argue about anything and everything all the time. She nags you everyday and nothing you do is ever good enough. Even you standing there and breathing pisses her off. Your very existence gives her grief…k.. u get my drift.Then the disrespect starts when ameingia box ya the new guy.the back talk and cussing even in front of your boys. In dholuo we call it odhiegoni wach(OUCH)
7. She stops demanding stuff from you e.g Credit, Rent,Salon money etc  because at this point someone else is doing it.(WOIYE)
8.Now this is the big one. She stops touching you. Every time you reach out to touch her she coils,like you have leprosy or some dreaded contagious disease.She even avoids looking you in the eye(GUILT perhaps?).She gives excuses for not having sex,I have a head ache,I had my hair done(like you are going to have sex with her hair

No comments:

Post a Comment